How we started?
Maxwell Additives birthed almost 35 years ago from producing the material in a kitchen and now we have come long way with 4 manufacturing units in and around Vadodara having 4000Mt / Annum of manufacturing facility and growing. Continuous growth is a constant phenomena at Maxwell with we providing the best different water treatment, water treatment chemical services and so on.
Why Maxwell Additives are the best?
- Wide storage
- Quality assurance
- Top notch R&D activities
- Qualified Chemists
- Provides best water treatment chemical services
- Second generation business
- Well established laboratory with experienced lab technicians and latest equipments
- Punctual delivery time
- Smart Technology
- Easy & Affordable
- Well installed pilot plant for new product research and development
OLKLIN ®, SUJAL ®, KLINMAN ® PHOSPHOMAN ®, POLYMAN ®, DEBAC ® FDA Manufacturing Facility
What makes Maxwell Additives different from others?
With over 50 years of cumulative knowledge of international industrial systems, we provide the best solutions. Maxwell Additives is one of the top most manufacturers of the speciality chemicals. We provide unparalleled quality and service in every aspects of our operations, to all clients. We have till date served the most trusted partners with customer oriented expertise growing from last 35+ years. The satisfaction of our clients is our highest priority. At Maxwell Additives, you can rest assured of our commitment to you in every aspect of our partnership – from the quality of our products to the dedication of our customer service representatives.
How Maxwell Additives Benzalkonium Chloride are useful to the Industries?
OLKLIN®-DEBAC-80, Benzalkonium Chloride 80% also called Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (ADBAC) chiefly contains C12 to C14 carbon chain and is a broad spectrum antimicrobial liquid, mainly used as Biocides, Cationic Surfactants & Phase Transfer Agent / Catalyst.
Major Benefits of Using Benzalkonium Chloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride offers strong detergency & rapid, safe, powerful antimicrobial activity at low dosage.
- Benzalkonium Chloride based disinfectants are non-toxic, non-tainting & odour-free at use dilutions.
- Product complies with the Monograph in the British Pharmacopoeia 1980.
- Benzalkonium Chloride (80%) passes stringent BS EN 1276 Microbicidal Testing at 1:1250 dilution.
- Benzalkonium Chloride displays a high level of Biodegradability when tested in accordance with OECD Test Protocol 301C.
- Compatible with Non-ionic, Amphoteric and Cationic surface-active agents
Uses of Maxwell Additives Benzalkonium Chloride:
- Laundry detergents & treatments
- Softeners for textile
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria and fungi in aqueous paints, adhesives, latex emulsions, and joint cements.
- Preserving wood.
- Preserving cutting oils.
- Controlling slime-producing bacteria and fungi in pulp and paper mills and cooling waters.
- As a spray or dip treatment for textiles and leather to prevent mould growth.
- As a component of anti-fouling paints to prevent adherence of fouling organisms.
- Protecting paint films, especially exterior paints, from attack by fungi which occurs during weathering of the paint film.
- Protecting processing equipment from slime deposits during manufacture of cane and beet sugar.
- Preventing microorganism build-up and deposits in air washer or scrubber systems and in industrial fresh water supply systems.
- Controlling microorganism contamination and deposits in oil field drilling fluids and muds, and in secondary petroleum recovery processes.
- Preventing bacterial and fungal growth in paper coating processes which might adversely affect the quality of the paper coating.
- Controlling bacterially and fungal growth and deposits during the manufacture of various specialty boards, e.g., cardboard and particle board.
- Preventing sap stain discolouration on freshly cut wood of various kinds.
- Controlling bacterial and fungal growth in clay and pigment slurries of various types which are manufactured for later use in paper coating and paint manufacturing for example, and which are susceptible to degradation by microorganisms during storage and transport.
- As a hard surface disinfectant to prevent growth of bacteria and fungi on walls, floors, etc., and in swimming pools to prevent the growth of algae.
Have you used Maxwell Additives Water Treatment Products?
If not, get on a call with us today with our best qualified team.As, we are the well known trustworthy suppliers and manufacturers of Benzalkonium Chloride!
This Article is a General Idea of the Product and Its Related Fields to Let Aware the Concern Person About Product. We Do Not Claim Anything Mentioned in the Article / Paper. No Liability Would Be Accepted for the Consequences Arising From Using It in Full or Part.